New Toy

Written on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 by Deeze

Ok..... I have finished making any electronic purchases over $100 for the year.
My latest toy is the PS3. I've been wanting one since they came out, but I've just been cheap, electing to buy other things.

Two Saturdays ago, I finally broke down and bought one with the encouragement of a few people. I've been playing video games since the days of the Coin-op Pac-Man. It's one of those things I still like to do, however I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a hard core gamer.

The funny part is, I've played it probably 3-4 times in the almost 2 weeks I've had it.

I know one thing... The PS3 is such a racket! Once you buy the freggin $399 system, you have to probably buy $200 worth of crap to get any decent usage out of it. It's actually like having a little computer though. It's pretty cool. It has it's own hard drive, connects to the internet, and has a Blu-Ray player.

Here's the things that you will need to buy in addition, in order to get full enjoyment:


  • The HDMI Cable - To play the games in High Definition
  • Games - Duh
  • Audio Cord - If you want to get 5.1 or 7.1 Dolby Sound from your games or Blu-Ray disc player
  • Blu-Ray Discs
  • 2nd Control Pad



It's definitely the most expensive toy I've ever bought.... next year my toy will be a scooter, if I can find a place that I can park it without having to pay for parking!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment